?️ 2018.07.26 - 2018.08.04: Stockholm - Kalmar - Malmö - Göteborg - Karlstad

Miyconst

Instagram: mi8.se
?️ 2018.07.26 - 2018.08.04: Stockholm - Kalmar - Malmö - Göteborg - Karlstad

Hello forum!

I have planned my next Swedish motorcycle trip and would be happy if someone wants to join me riding or just grab a coffee at one of my passing by places.

There will be four stops in Kalmar, Malmö, Göteborg, and Karlskoga, but I will ride through many other cities.

The full route is available via Google Maps.

View attachment 8124

More info about the places I plan to visit is available here - The Plan: Around Sweden on a motorcycle 2018.07.26 - 2018.08.04.

It will be nice to meet local riders or travelers, ride together a chunk of the route, ride to an attraction point, or just grab a coffee/beer and enjoy a social conversation.

Miyconst

Instagram: mi8.se
I am really sorry for missing your message. The forum didn't send me a notification, and I gave up on checking the thread after it was silent for more than 10 days.

Bansaie

I am really sorry for missing your message. The forum didn't send me a notification, and I gave up on checking the thread after it was silent for more than 10 days.
It's more action on the forum in the winter while waiting for the MC season. In summer time the Swedish motorcyclist are out on the roads :)