Gilla Gilla:  20
Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 20 av 35
    Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard Parkering Hammarby

Hi, I have a question regarding the parking fees, in front of the office where I work in Hammarby there is a Mc parking with no indication about the "taxa" i should pay for parking there. I will attach a photo just to make it clearer. I know that the area is a taxa 3 but shouldn't be indicated on the sign? Should I pay anyway or in this case I can park for free? Thank you to anyone that can help me.

Inviato dal mio LON-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Skriver mycket! Alexander76s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

No, if you have to pay it'll say so on the sign, like "Taxa 3" or "Avgift". As long as you do exactly as it says on the sign you won't get a ticket.

Sometimes though there are additional rules included that aren't always clear, like the big "P" has a built in restriction that says you can only park for 24 hours straight during week days.

Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Thank you very much Alexander, that's a good news. I thought I had to pay every time in Stockholm, thanks God it's not like that.

Skriver mycket! Maria Nordqvists avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

But, beware. I've talked to the Traffic office at Stockholms stad. They will introduce parking fees for motorcycles and moped class I in a month in taxa 1-4. Read more here. http://www.svmc.se/Distrikt/Stockhol...ockholms-stad/

Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Maria Nordqvist Visa inlägg
    But, beware. I've talked to the Traffic office at Stockholms stad. They will introduce parking fees for motorcycles and moped class I in a month in taxa 1-4. Read more here. http://www.svmc.se/Distrikt/Stockhol...ockholms-stad/
    I see, but I guess in this case they will have to update the signage all around the city. Otherwise how would I know when I should start paying for the parking, right?

Reg.datum
    Feb 2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av danielediaddezio Visa inlägg
    I see, but I guess in this case they will have to update the signage all around the city. Otherwise how would I know when I should start paying for the parking, right?

Yes they'll update the sign but it's up to us to pay attention to when that actually happens. I've heard several cases of people getting parking tickets when the rules change and they've simply not seen the signs that have been switched apparently without warning over night. And the parking guard company (haha, I think Sweden is the only country with the concept of "parkeringsvakt" so I can't translate it) certainly won't care when you complain about it either, they'll just say you should have been more attentive.

So from may onwards I'm watching those signs like a hawk and when the change hits I'm parking in the bushes

Reg.datum
    Feb 2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

By the way, the fees are here: http://www.stockholm.se/TrafikStadsp...gatuparkering/

10kr/tim i taxeområde 1 och 2.
    5kr/tim i taxeområde 3,4 och 5.
    Boendeparkering 50 procent av ordinarie avgift.

So I'm guessing that hammarby which apparently has Taxa 3 will cost you 5kr/hour. Where I park at work in town (scheelegatan) it'll probably cost 10kr/hour, which makes out to be about 1800kr/month. Ouch.

Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

You are right, knowing myself I will probably forget to check it every morning... I would be curious to know what's the strategy behind the introduction of parking fees, I mean riding a bike in Sweden is already an act of courage due to the less than ideal climate, the only thing that would you make stand the struggle, beside one's passion, is the more affordable costs than owning a car. Introducing parking fee will make it even harder to chose a motorcycle over a small car, the costs are getting comparable and a car can be use for 12 month a year. So if this was meant to protect the environment and avoid congestion, I think they are doing it wrong. Who would buy a motorcycle over a car when the advantages are less and less?

Reg.datum
    Feb 2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av danielediaddezio Visa inlägg
    You are right, knowing myself I will probably forget to check it every morning... I would be curious to know what's the strategy behind the introduction of parking fees, I mean riding a bike in Sweden is already an act of courage due to the less than ideal climate, the only thing that would you make stand the struggle, beside one's passion, is the more affordable costs than owning a car. Introducing parking fee will make it even harder to chose a motorcycle over a small car, the costs are getting comparable and a car can be use for 12 month a year. So if this was meant to protect the environment and avoid congestion, I think they are doing it wrong. Who would buy a motorcycle over a car when the advantages are less and less?

It'll still be much cheaper to use a motorcycle over a car, not to mention way faster (and fun). But there's no way I can afford an extra 1800kr/month so I guess it'll be the train for me except on very nice days. Or I'll just sell the motorcycle as I almost exclusively use it to get to and from work (because family life).

So, anyone want to buy a really nice T120? (not joking)

10. Gilla danielediaddezio gillade inlägget
    Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Alexander76 Visa inlägg
    It'll still be much cheaper to use a motorcycle over a car, not to mention way faster (and fun). But there's no way I can afford an extra 1800kr/month so I guess it'll be the train for me except on very nice days. Or I'll just sell the motorcycle as I almost exclusively use it to get to and from work (because family life).

So, anyone want to buy a really nice T120? (not joking)
    Well if it's the one you have as avatar, looks great! we could have talked about if I was not going to take my bike from the shop today after this discussion let's see how long I will keep mine..

Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

I couldn't agree more @danielediaddezio.

Being new myself to the motorcycle world of Sweden and having a long motorcycle experience in Southern Europe, I find Stockholm's city strategy to motorcycles to be at least hostile. I am not aware of a single study that claims that two wheeled motorised vehicles have worst or equal effects to the urban environment compared to four wheeled vehicles. In that light, it seems logical that most European cities try to give incentives for the use of motorcycles in their area.

I guess the question would be, is there something we can do to reverse this backwards ruling?

13. Gilla danielediaddezio, TMax500 gillade inlägget
    Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av georgios Visa inlägg
    I couldn't agree more @danielediaddezio.

Being new myself to the motorcycle world of Sweden and having a long motorcycle experience in Southern Europe, I find Stockholm's city strategy to motorcycles to be at least hostile. I am not aware of a single study that claims that two wheeled motorised vehicles have worst or equal effects to the urban environment compared to four wheeled vehicles. In that light, it seems logical that most European cities try to give incentives for the use of motorcycles in their area.

I guess the question would be, is there something we can do to reverse this backwards ruling?
    I think for us coming from Southern Europe
    this is really hard to understand. We know that in towns where the streets are small and the space for parking is limited, motorbikes are a solution and not a problem. Here looks like they just want to push for public transportation, when the system is already struggling, today it was so crowded I had to push people just to get in, and then stand for 40 minutes, if the public transportation was working perfectly maybe, but at the moment I don't see how that could possibly work.

15. Gilla TMax500 gillade inlägget
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

It is so good to read what you are Writing in this forum!

The reason behind introducing a parking fee for motorcycles and mopeds is to reduce the car traffic and increase the parking places for cars with 15 %. And, also to reduce the time where car drivers are looking for an empty parking space. The proposal didn't mention motorcycles and mopeds anywhere.

Daniel Helldén (mp) the person in charge of traffic in Stockholm City, has stated several times and since it is now possible to charge motorcycles and mopeds via smart phones etc, the city will introduce fees. He has not accepted anyone of the proposed measures for increased safety from SMC, like advanced stoplines and allow motorcycles in buslanes.

So, it would be very helpful if you, as riders from other parts of Europé with a totally different attitude to motorcyclists, could e-mail the politicians in Stockholm and the persons in Trafikverket. Explain how things are done in other parts of the World and why it would be a good idea in Sweden. i could give you the names and e-mail adresses.

17. Gilla danielediaddezio gillade inlägget
    Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

It is so good to read what you are Writing in this forum!

The reason behind introducing a parking fee for motorcycles and mopeds is to reduce the car traffic and increase the parking places for cars with 15 %. And, also to reduce the time where car drivers are looking for an empty parking space. The proposal didn't mention motorcycles and mopeds anywhere.

Daniel Helldén (mp) the person in charge of traffic in Stockholm City, has stated several times and since it is now possible to charge motorcycles and mopeds via smart phones etc, the city will introduce fees. He has not accepted anyone of the proposed measures for increased safety from SMC, like advanced stoplines and allow motorcycles in buslanes.

So, it would be very helpful if you, as riders from other parts of Europé with a totally different attitude to motorcyclists, could e-mail the politicians in Stockholm and the persons in Trafikverket. Explain how things are done in other parts of the World and why it would be a good idea in Sweden. i could give you the names and e-mail adresses.
    Please if you have the email addresses send them to me, I will be glad to share wity them my point of view and my experience. I've lived in 4 different countries and I've always used a motorbike to get around, I really hope I will able to do the same here.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard e-postadresserq

Second file: Here you find the e-mail adresses to the members of the Traffic board - who are behind the strategy to introduce parking fees for motorcycles and mopeds. You also find the adresses to the members of "Kommunfullmäktige" which is the constellation where the final decision was made.

In the first file you find the two different Groups. The majority "Majoriteten ledamöter och ersättare" are the persons who voted in favour of this. The opposition "Oppositionen ledamöter och ersättare" are the persons who voted against.
    fullmäktigeStockholmLedamöter blocken.docxEpostlistor kommunen.docx

Skrivit ett fåtal inlägg
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Second file: Here you find the e-mail adresses to the members of the Traffic board - who are behind the strategy to introduce parking fees for motorcycles and mopeds. You also find the adresses to the members of "Kommunfullmäktige" which is the constellation where the final decision was made.

In the first file you find the two different Groups. The majority "Majoriteten ledamöter och ersättare" are the persons who voted in favour of this. The opposition "Oppositionen ledamöter och ersättare" are the persons who voted against.
    fullmäktigeStockholmLedamöter blocken.docxEpostlistor kommunen.docx
    Amazing! Thank you Maria Nordqvist.

I will follow the example of danielediaddezio and try to express my experience and knowledge of other European countries. Also it is extremely helpful to know where the representatives of the city stand on the issue.

21. Gilla Maria Nordqvist, TMax500 gillade inlägget
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Thank you Georgios. Keep us updated here - we are interested of the answers!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Just a clarification. It is important to adress all the politicians. There is no guarantee that the parties in opposition who voted against this will change the decision! Several of them want to introduce some kind of fee - but want to investigate more about what is reasonable.

24. Gilla danielediaddezio gillade inlägget
    Aktiv skribent
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Hoppsan. Jag undrar vad som avhandlas på den här engelskspråkiga SMC sidan? Hur kommer jag till den svenska?

Skriver mycket!
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Standard

Jasså var det engelska? Jag bara konstaterade att det i mina ögon mest liknade nåt obegripligt afrikanskt bantuspråk. Inte någonting civiliserat och begripligt, som skånska, tyska, danska eller uppsvenska....
    Senast redigerat av Lottafia den 2018-04-10 klockan 22:43.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •